Need a Deposition Officer for Records Production or Medical Authorization?
Statutes governing California Named Deposition Officer:
DDS Legal specializes in handling and expediting all diligence as named Deposition Officer including Subpoena Preparation.
As named Deposition Officer, pursuant to production deadline, DDS Legal performs all necessary diligence:
- Prepare Subpoena for Production of Records, Notice to Consumer, Notice to Counsel for all named witness
- Submit for client review and approval
- Serve Subpoena for Production of Records, Notice to Consumer, Notice to Counsel
- Contact each Custodian of Records
- Calendar ON-SITE records production with proactive communication between location and client
- Calendar MAIL-IN records production
- Calendar and execute PICK UP records production
- Receive original records, certify, photocopy and/or convert to electronic form, prepare with electronic bates numbering or labeling, for distribution to authorized counsel.
- Deliver production copies in paper form and/or CD conversion, or password-protected Document Repository on production date
- Production to Opposing Counsel (if ordered)
- Maintain original production documents
DDS Legal provides proactive status reports throughout the records production process. If a problem is encountered, you will be notified and pursuant to your direction and strategy, the problem is solved.