DDS Legal will handle all your eFiling & eService needs, whether you choose to eFile on your own or take advantage of our complete eFiling Concierge.
Submit eFilings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through DDS Legal’s certified California Superior Court EFSP portal – eFile & eServe with simple clicks of a mouse. At time of eFiling, request eService to any designated party (if a party has eFiled, that party has consented to receive eService)!
For eFiling on your own – submit when convenient, from any device! eFiling deadlines vary by county for same date acceptance – for filing deadlines and case types accepted, check Where Can I eFile.
Take advantage of our complete eFiling Concierge – simply give us documents and our expert eFiling team will submit any eFiling & eService on your behalf
eFiling Concierge includes:
- Conversion from paper to PDF format
- Bookmarking as required pursuant to California Rules of Court
- Prepare eFiling / eService recipients
- Final Review, then Submit eFiling / eService recipients through DDS Legal eFiling Portal
- Receive confirmation of eFiling submitted to court
- After clerk review, receive eFiled conformed copies or rejection with clerk explanation
- Return eFiled conformed copies by email
- Our eFiling experts will assist and solve any issue including obtaining signed orders, Over-the-Counter filings, and Courtesy Copy delivery.
- Also available – eFiling and Physical Service for initial case documents and hand-delivery for subsequent documents filed pursuant to CCP Section 1011
eFiling Concierge is available to active, DDS Legal clients Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm. Begin eFiling Concierge.
Statutes governing California eFiling & eService:
Does your judge require a paper copy?
We assemble and hand-deliver Courtesy Copies pursuant to any judge’s deadline.
Paper copy to opposing counsel?
Even after eService, you might like a paper copy delivered to opposing counsel. Two expert teams will go to work – our courtroom document specialists will assemble service copies, then our professional Messenger team will deliver to opposing counsel.
Need a document filed Over-the-Counter?
Not all documents are eFiled and require to be submitted Over-the-Counter. Some judges mandate filings to be submitted directly in department. Our In-Court experts will handle all by-hand requirements and troubleshoot immediately for any court issue, even eFiling issues.